Our 9th YEAR!
This has been a family adventure to see the first issue of myCOMMUNITY, which was our original name, sent out in March 2013 to over 9,400 homes and businesses in the East Lebanon communities. We had a name change in October of 2015 to our current name, Quail Flyer! Quail is an acronym – Quality Unifier Accenting Iconic Locals! The flyer will be reaching over 68,000 homes and businesses in the Lebanon Valley! We are a family-owned and locally operated direct mail flyer, here to serve you with local advertising.
Some advantages to advertising in the Quail Flyer:
- Every home and business within the mailing zip codes receives the flyer.
- A new mailing list is purchased before the flyer is sent.
- Reach those in Lebanon and Berks County through three area publications.
- Free ad designs available.
- Colorful pages with the latest on products, services, and events!